Creating a Magazine Cover!


Hello! 
Do you like gaming? Are you interested in esports? Do you like reading magazines? If the answer is YES!, You are in the right place!  You should definitely check this game magazine.

In this project, I created a magazine cover via using canva which has a user interface that is very easy to navigate for beginners while still being able to hold enough depth for more experienced users. Generally, I found this task very entertaining. It was fun to do so because I personally interested in gaming and esports. It was also entertaining doing researches about the news in gaming world and esports world. Furthermore, I think it taught me a very important skill which is making posters! I think such activities are important to enhance student's creativity. Especially, when they create something in which they are interested, the work they do will be entertaining and help their imagination which is very crucial in my opinion. So, I will definitely use such activities in my future career!

Here is my poster;


I hope you like my poster!
Thank you for reading!
Cya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEB 2.0 TOOLS

Final post

Digital Storytelling