Final post

Hello and welcome back for the last time! As you can probably guess, this is the last of post of my blog. I created this blog for my Educational Technologies class. 

At the beginning of this semester, my expectations from our class were drastically different from what I experienced. I thought it was either going to be a generic technology course and we would learn the basics again or that it was going to be a lot of work and no fun. Well I was both wrong and right! This class has in no way been “generic”. It was fun and I learned lots of things from my assignments, but there was a lot of effort that went into them. Which is a good thing too considering it wasn’t for nothing.

 My favorite projects/assignments were the movie review, the movie poster and the digital stories. Mostly because they were the most entertaining to do but I also learned a lot. I learned about new web sites and tools for various tasks, embedding, formatting and so on. I will definitely make use of all the information I got from this class in my future teaching days.

 As time goes by, more and more technology make way into our lives in different ways and education is no different. It’s up to us to make use of it for the best outcome. 

So, this is it. I hope you liked seeing my journey! Cya!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEB 2.0 TOOLS

Digital Storytelling