Digital Storytelling

 

Long time no see, everyone. This week, I am back with a digital story I created. Digital stories are short forms of digital media productions that allow everyone to share their stories. Out of three options including creating a public service announcement (used for acknowledging the public about concerns in a non-commercial way), a how-to video (explaining doing something step by step) and a fictional story (creating an original and fictional story), my friend and I chose to make a how-to video.

 

I choose this topic because I think it is an issue that is quite important and awareness of the topic should be raised. Cyberbullying is a fast-growing crime targeting children and teenagers which is extremely dangerous nowadays. Since, we live in social media era, the bullying in the internet can be really harmful on one's mental health. 




The process of making the video wasn’t easy because I was not experienced in editing and all, but in the end I think my video turned out really well. You can take a look at it for yourself! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEB 2.0 TOOLS

Final post